Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Well, Here they are.. 3 Babies

Got to Go Home today..  It is great to be here, but I miss my little babies.  I love being here for Ally and Tyler.  I've missed them so much.  I'm happy that the family is together, at least almost together.  I look forward to all 7 of us sleeping under one roof.

The Nurses and Doctors at Good Sam are fantastic.  Both Macy and Maxwell are doing perfect, a little jaundice, but they have put them under lights to help with this.  All babies have had colustrum, some more than others.  We are hoarding alot of the "liquid gold" for Miles since he is having the hardest time adjusting to life outside of my belly.  Miles is still on the ventilator but we are hoping to get him off it tomorrow.  Doctor's say he is going to be fine, just needs some help, but it's still worriesome seeing your child on a ventilator. 

I was able to do "kangaroo care" with Maxwell today, this was the first time I got to hold him.  Still haven't got to hold Miles yet which is a bummer.

My incision seems to be healing well with the help of pain medication.  Feeling ok for the most part.  Can't wait to sleep in my bed.  Here are some photo's we've taken over the past couple days.

Maxwell and Mommy
 Macy and Daddy
 Macy Crowd Surfing
 Miles sleeping
Thanks again for all your love and support.

2 comments: