Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back in hospital!!

Bad news... But good news.. Came in today for a growth ultrasound and there is to much difference between Max and Miles. Baby Macy is right in the middle in terms of weight. Doctors don't want anymore than a 20 percent difference from smallest to largest. Doing ok for the most part just don't want to be here and this time its for the duration of my pregnancy. Having on and off contractions and taking medication to help with them.

Maxwell: 2 lbs. 15 oz
Macy: 3 lbs. 4 oz
Miles: 3 lbs. 13 oz

Not sure what's gonna happen next.. Good week for Ms. Nicole to start at the house...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Of course, I was planning to call during naps today to set up times to visit and bring meals! Oh well- I can still visit and I'm sure your family can still use the meals.

    The growth differentials is what kept me in the hospital for the duration- Cam and Derek were more than 25% diffent. They were both great at birth and at ~3, the are still about that same difference. :)

    Hang in there! Expect a call from me soon! <3 Gina

    ReplyDelete