Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 5 of Round 2 at Good Sam

Doctor decided to stop the magnesium yesterday afternoon. Started out fine, but ended up causing the contractions to start back up again. Miserable night beside the fact that Andy stayed and watched the super bowl with me. They just re-started the magnesium which makes me feel terrible, but I guess its better than having contractions 10 minutes apart like I did all day today. I'm tired, not getting much sleep. When I get to 32 weeks (Friday) I have a feeling they are going to stop the meds and let nature take it's course. They gave us a tour of the NICU last night and found out the kids and close family can get in to see the babies.

I appreciate all the visitors, feel free to stop by anytime, I seem to get the most lonely in the evenings.

I will try and keep you all posted..k

No comments:

Post a Comment