Friday, February 4, 2011

Having fun

Well, yesterday turned out to be rougher than expected. There was talk of me being an O.R. candidate when my contractions got very painful and too close together. I am still taking my brethine every six hours and supplementing it sometimes in between doses. They started me on magnesium as well last night around 6, which has made me feel like I have the flu. Not having any fun to say the least. Doctor Voss still thinks that I'm on the right path to make it to 36 weeks, and I'm not so sure I can. Cant get enough pillows to get comfortable and I don't think its possible to get comfortable. Hanging in there.

3 comments:

  1. Angie, if anyone can do it - you can! I love ya and I'm praying for you to COMFORTABLY make it to 36 weeks. Breath deep and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Ang!! Thinking of you and sending you "comfortable" thoughts:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, I am praying for you. You are really doing an amazing job! It's hard to imagine how you feel right now, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete