Monday, January 24, 2011

Triplet Update

All:


I've been home since Thursday last week.  It's been fantastic to be home.  Days go by so much faster with all the activity around me at all times.  So happy to be here with the kids.  Non-stress Test today, got to see the babies and make sure they were "practice" breathing as they call it.  I was nervous that something would happen and they would decide to keep me there again.  I had Andy take my picture to replace the awful one he posted last week.  This is the first time I've had make-up on in weeks! 

Thanks Again for all your support!

3 comments:

  1. Angie you look great, good luck! Martha Kassulke Hawkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't make it to visit while you were in the hospital... but SOOO happy for you that you are back home and still cookin' those 'lil ones! =) What night this week can I bring y'all dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! SO happy that you are home!! Much love to you and the rest of the Smith Clan:)

    ReplyDelete