Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 10 at Good Ole Sam

Ultrasound this morning went well..  All three responding and breathing (practice) well and on schedule.  Andy brought the kids over for a surprise late night visit last night, I was very surprised and it was very nice.  Last couple days with the snow it's been a little lonely in the evenings.

Contractions have been on and off still, being monitored at least twice daily.  The Doctors ware switching my medication on Friday to hopefully even things out for me.  Next Friday they have talked about letting me go home for awhile, but we have to wait to see the results of the babies growth Ultrasound a week from today.  Maxwell is 14% smaller than Miles, and if the growth percentage gets up to a 20% difference, they will keep me here.  I also don't want to lose my private room.  Not sure it's worth going home even if I'm given the ok to do so.


Andy sent me some photo's of the babies room from home today.  Thought I would post them.

2 comments: