Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 17 Good News Today

Just got back from my Ultrasound.  All Babies were cooperating..  All passed the tests we needed to get out of here..  Waiting for the Doctors to give me the go ahead to go home.  Very excited!  Doctors seem to think I can make it several more weeks before the babies arrive.  Picked a great day to drive home in a snowstorm..

Thanks so much to everybody that has visitied me!  The flowers/cards etc. have made my stay bearable.

Special Thanks to Amy Mitchell for all the "relaxation therapy" she provided over the past few weeks.  I appreciate it so much.

Okay just saw the pic Andy posted of me which I did know he posted or took!


 Updated Weights:

Macy Lynn:       2lbs 13oz
Miles West:       2lbs 15oz
Maxwell Louis:  2lbs 8oz


Macy's Face

 Macy's Forearm


 Miles Arm and Hand

Max and Miles heads  (they are always right next to each other even though they have more room)
 Angie before Ultrasound

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you getting to go home! I bet your kids are thrilled but probably no more than you are. Take care Ang!

    ReplyDelete